WORSHIP SERVICE UPDATE
Sunday worship service is available two different ways.:
- You may opt to worship in person with us at 10:00 a.m; masks are strongly recommended; seating is spaced; hand sanitizer is available.
- They are still being held online every Sunday starting at 9:55 a.m. on Facebook Live at www.facebook.com/ImmanuelLutheranBaileysHarbor/. All are welcome!
You do NOT need to be a member of Facebook *or* Immanuel to watch!
At or near the top of our Facebook page, look for a box with a small red “LIVE” button in the top left. Click it, and you’ll be watching us.
This video is a one-way event. No one will be able to hear or see you; they only see comments you may type.
Once the worship service is completed, it is available on our Facebook page for anyone who missed the live event; look in the Video section at the top of our page.
Again, just go to our Facebook page and look for and click the red LIVE button at or after 9:55 a.m. Sunday: www.facebook.com/ImmanuelLutheranBaileysHarbor/
See you Sundays!
(To better manage how we communicate with everyone, we’re putting a lot more information on our Facebook page–events, pictures, reminders, church news, and devotions by Pastor Sue. The website will not change much except to include flyers for important events, and the monthly calendar.) You do NOT need to be a member to view our pages! Click here!
Snow Cancellation Information
If winter weather should cause a need to cancel worship or other church programs and events, here are some things to remember:
• On Sunday mornings a decision will be made by 7:30 am
• Information will be posted on our website www.Immanuel-
lutheran.org and our Face Book page Immanuel Lutheran Baileys Harbor
• TV channels 2, 5, 11 and 26 will be notified as well as Radio stations WDOR, WBDK
• Wednesday Bible School and Confirmation classes will follow the school’s decisions – no school or early dismissal means there will be No Bible School or Confirmation classes.
• If you would like to be notified by phone about cancellations, please contact the church office.
We make every effort to get the word out early and quickly.
Also, we generally operate on the side of caution not wanting to put people at risk unnecessarily.